October 26-28, 2018
Celebrating the Written Word
Columbia Arts, in partnership with Waucoma Bookstore, are proud to announce our second annual Hood River Word’s Fair, to celebrate the art form of the written word. Literary arts are a significant aspect of our everyday lives that lead to so many new discoveries. We will once again bring you a weekend full of literary, poetry, and spoken word events and workshops!
Schedule of Events
Friday, October 26
Saturday, October 27
- 9:30am: In Praise of Small Things: Poetry Writing for Everyone.
A workshop with Jill Kelly.
- 4pm: An afternoon of storytelling for children & families with Will Hornyak
- 5-7pm: Happy Hour with Ken Friedenreich
- 7pm: An evening of storytelling for mature audiences with Will Hornyak
Sunday, October 28
- 10am: Local’s Poetry Slam
- 2pm: Reading & book signings with Author Susan DeFrietas