Fall 2021 Update
In response to a positive COVID-19 case with the Columbia Center for the Arts, the Center is announcing the following changes to the gallery schedule to enable full completion of quarantine, testing, and sanitation protocols:
1. The Center will remain closed until September 14.
We will be re-opening at 11am on Tuesday September 14th
2. The current Best of the Gorge 2021 exhibit will continue September 14-26.
2. The Fever Dream show will be on display October 1st-3oth as planned.
3. The Don’t Quit Your Day Job show will be postponed to November 5th.
4. The Holiday Show will run December 3rd to January 7th.
This schedule will enable CCA to provide a safe indoor environment for our staff and visitors and provide our staff sufficient time to complete their quarantine and testing regimen. CCA values the health and safety of our staff, visitors, volunteers, artists and performers above all else and we thank our community for your support during these very challenging times.
P.S. None of this would be possible without the generous support of the following foundations. Special thanks to:
Autzen Family Foundation, Ford Family Foundation, Oregon Community Foundation, Hood River Cultural Trust, Kinsman Foundation, Oregon Arts Commission, Oregon Cultural Trust, Tri-County Hazardous Waste & Recycling Program, Juan Young Trust, The Reser Family Foundation, Trust Management, Pacific Corp Foundation and US Bank.