Free to the Community
Jump into creating art this summer with Columbia Arts! You might remember our Fearless Arts series, where we encouraged locals to try a new art form with local professional artists. We’re bringing this series back with a new spin: they’re all free and kid-friendly! The classes will take place most Sundays from April-August 2018 and are open to all ages, on an RSVP basis. Artistic subject matter will vary each week from learning the basics of painting to creating small charms to drawing and shading. Our three artists-in-residence are Mefore Aday (Mary Andrews), Audrey Mae Bernhardt, and Jinx Griswold.
Class sizes are limited to 20 students. Students of all ages from 4 years old and up are welcome, and children must be accompanied by an adult. All materials are included. Please review the schedule below and RSVP for the workshops in which you are interested.
- July 8: Audrey Bernhardt – Learn to Paint
- July 15: Mary Andrews – Learn to Draw
- July 22: Jinx Griswold – Make an Antique Book Clock
- July 29: Audrey Bernhardt – Learn to Paint
- August 5: Audrey Bernhardt – Learn to Paint
- August 12: Audrey Bernhardt – Learn to Paint
- August 19: Create Mini-Book Necklaces
- August 26: Mary Andrews – Learn to Draw
Sign up here for these free classes–bring the family!