The Columbia Center for the Arts Theatre showcases productions and performances from the Columbia Gorge and beyond in a variety of ways.
How to participate in the Theatre & Performing Arts:
2017 Theatre Season
The CCA Performing Arts Committee coordinates a roster of performance events at the Center, including live theatre productions. You can find more information here about upcoming non-equity or rental performances for which there may be crew positions, cast auditions, volunteer opportunities, and more.
- April 7-15, 2017: HRVHS presents Almost, Maine
- April 23, 2017: Milagro Theatre presents Super Ana
- May 13, 2017: Hand2Mouth Theatre presents My Mind Is Like An Open Meadow
- June 16 & 17, 2017: Kelly Kinsella presents How to Do a One Person Show
- July 21, 2017: Summer Arts Camps Shakespearean Production
- August 4, 2017: Summer Arts Camps Dr. Seuss Production
- August 26, 2017: Oregon Shadow Theatre presents Thumbelina
- September 15 & 16, 2017: Milagro Theatre presents El Payaso & Mijita Fridita
Theatre & Performing Arts Ideas
Have a great idea for a Theatre production? Want to bring new performance to town? We welcome your ideas and inquiries. Please email Events Manager here.
We love volunteers! See our Volunteer Opportunities Form and tell us how you would like to be involved.
Rental for Live Theatre & Performing Arts
Live theatre and performing arts are an integral part of programming at Columbia Center for the Arts. CCA offers three options for theatre companies and performing arts groups to engage with the Center: Rental, Paid Performance, and Non-Equity Performances. For more information, please reference the CCA Live Theatre & Performing Arts Rental Form.
To learn the history of the Columbia Arts Stage Troupe, please visit our About CAST and CAST Past Plays pages. Note that, due to the intimate nature of CCA performances, children under 5 years are never permitted and age requirements are set by each director. Additionally, late seating is at the discretion of the performance director and House Manager. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you in the Theatre!