- Paint & Wine Night w/ Michelle Yamamoto: Fri., June 14; July 19, & Aug. 16 (7-9pm)
- Intro to Batik w/ Cheryl Rogers-Tadevich: Sat., July 13 (10:30am-3:30pm)
- The Art of the Block Print w/ Cheryl Rogers-Tadevich: Sun., July 14 (10:30am-3:30pm)
- Hood River Apples – Paint Your Own w/ Susan Curington: Sat., Aug. 3 (10am-5pm)
- Wine Tasting Journals w/ Cheryl Rogers-Tadevich: Sat., Aug. 10 (1-4pm)
- Black & White Mixed Media Painting w/ Charlene Rivers: Sat., Aug. 17 (10am-3pm)
Fearless & Free Drop-in Art Classes!
Every Sunday starting May 5 – August 25, 2019 (1-3pm), CCA will be hosting Fearless & FREE! Each session is focused on a drawing or painting theme related to CCA’s gallery exhibitions. There is no cost, but registration is kindly requested. 20 person maximum per session. All ages welcome – youth and adults! No limit to how many sessions a participant can attend.
RSVP for Fearless & FREE here!
Teaching Artists Wanted!
We’d love to have you teach a class or workshop! We’re always trying to expand our creative offerings. Click HERE to submit a proposal today!