ART PROGRAMS FOR SENIORS
FROM COLUMBIA CENTER FOR THE ARTS
We’ll even bring these free activities to your venue. Columbia Arts’ Seniors & the Arts Program is available at no charge to all senior centers and organizations in the Columbia Gorge. Simply contact us and let us know which classes you want and we’ll work out a schedule with you to bring these events to your location. These engaging classes and workshops taught by professional instructors give seniors a chance to play, learn, and create. Now in its third year, our Seniors & the Arts Program is great for all, and all are welcome to participate—no experience necessary!
CHOOSE FROM THESE ACTIVITIES
- Visual Perception: Improve Your Seeing Through Art
- Five Famous Female Artists
- What is Abstract Art and Why Should I Care?
- The History & Art of Photography
- Writing Prompts
- Personal Stories—Writing What You Know
- Play Table Reads
- Improvisational Theatre
- Learning to Draw
- Poetry & Painting
Visit the Art Center!
- Schedule a tour with our fabulous Gallery Manager see the current month’s exhibition
Email Leith at firstname.lastname@example.org and set up some great art activities for your group!
Generously sponsored by the Reser Family Foundation.