Please Donate Now
Your donation to CCA benefits arts throughout the Columbia River Gorge and helps our community thrive!
Ways to Donate
- Make a general donation to help support all facets of CCA.
- Make a donation from your business.
- Make a monthly donation and help CCA throughout the year.
- Sponsor a specific play, exhibition, staffing position, program, or project.
- Make a donation in your own name or the name of someone you love.
- If you live in Oregon, you can double your contribution at no cost to you through the Oregon Cultural Trust. (See below for details).
- Put CCA in your will.
- Purchase a naming opportunity at the Center.
Or mail your check to:
Columbia Center for the Arts
215 Cascade Street
PO Box 1543
Hood River, OR 97031
Special Tax Incentive to Donate to Oregon Arts
Oregon Cultural Trust gives your whole match back
Make a year-end donation to the Columbia Center for the Arts, then make a matching donation to Oregon Cultural Trust, and you get the whole match back. Click to learn more about Oregon Cultural Trust’s tax incentive for donating to the arts.
Thanks to Everyone Who Has Contributed
Thanks to everyone who has helped, and who continues to help us, create an arts-rich community in the Columbia River Gorge. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.
Special Thanks to Our Charter Members
Thousands of people have helped Columbia Center for the Arts meet its goal of becoming a destination for the arts. There are too many names to list here. Some supporters however, due to the size of their contribution, deserve special recognition. Click to see the list of these special donors and join us in thanking them for their outstanding commitment to the arts.
For More Information
If you would like more information about how to make a donation to Columbia Center for the Arts, please contact MiKayla Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-387-8877 x3.