To inquire about renting space for your upcoming event, please complete our online Rental Inquiry Form, or call the Events Manager at 541-387-8877, ext. 2. We offer discounted rates for nonprofits and educational organizations. Reservations & security deposits are required.
CCA offers rental space at the center for a variety of activities including:
- Plays and concerts
- Dances and dance performances
- Films, lectures, and slideshows
- Readings, workshops, classes, and seminars
- Dinner, brunch, and cocktail parties
- Business presentations
- Continuing education
- Black box theatre with 37′ x 28′ stage, 136 fixed seats, 26 moveable chairs, green room, 2 dressing rooms, sound and light booth, and 16′ movie screen with projector (dvd or computer connection).
- 800-square-foot art-filled lobby with kitchen access and a bar.
- Catering kitchen with oven, microwave, and full-size refrigerator.
- Open and bright 1,700-square-foot art gallery with 14-foot ceiling.
- 700-square-foot studio/classroom with a capacity for 50 standing, 35 seated, and 25 seated at tables.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Portable LCD projector with 60-inch screen.
How to Rent at CCA
To learn more about our rental spaces, please reference the CCA Rental Form for additional information, or call the Events Manager at 541-387-8877, ext. 2. To rent the Theatre specifically for theatrical productions, please reference the CCA Live Theatre & Performing Arts Form.